Blueberry Hill - Fresh Blueberry Recipes
1. Preheat oven to 374 degrees
2. Combine 3 cups of rinsed blueberries with 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1/4 cup lemon juice, then spread out in an oblong baking dish.
3. For the dough: cream together 1 stick of softened butter and 1/2 cup sugar.
4. Beat in 1 egg and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
5. Sift in 2/3 cup flour, 1/4 tsp baking powder and a pinch (1/8 tsp) of salt and mix to combine
6. Spoon the dough over the berries and bake for 25-30 min
Serve warm with ice cream!
2. Turn heat to medium, bring to a boil and let simmer, stir occasionally.
3. The berries will break down and the liquid will start to evaporate. The sauce will reduce to a thickened syrup.