Tomato Soup1. In a stock pot or dutch oven place the following ingredients
2 cans condensed tomato soup
2 cans water
2 cups milk
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 jar of canned tomatoes
2. Add the following spices
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp season salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp basil
3. Whisk together
4. Cook and drain 1/2 lb of dried cheese filled ravioli or tortellini
**The dried pasta holds up better in the soup than frozen.
5. Add pasta to pot and allow to simmer while making the grilled cheese
Grilled Cheese1. Butter 1 side of a slice of sour dough bread
2. add a slice of smoked gouda cheese
3. add a layer of cooked bacon (or bacon bits)
4. Add a layer of salted tomato slices.
5. Add another slice of cheese
6. Top with another slice of butter bread and grill until both sides of bread are browned and the cheese is melted.
**Covering the sandwich with a lid can assist in melting the cheese