SpCourtney and Meat Sauce (Add in your own name ;0))
1. Chop 1 small zucchini and mince ¼ cup onion, sauté in olive oil, over med. heat until the zucchini starts to brown
2. Transfer to a separate bowl and brown the ground beef. Add ½ tsp garlic powder to meat as it is browning. Remove the extra grease and throw away when cool (don’t put grease down your sink, it will clog when it hardens)
3. Add vegetables back to the skillet along with a jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce, 1 can diced tomatoes and ½ tsp salt.
4. Cover with a lid and allow to simmer for at least 30 min, stirring every so often
5. Meanwhile cook your pasta in salted water to al dente (soft but with some bite left)
6. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
1. Wash and de-stem about 12 button mushrooms, place them on a foil lined baking sheet
2. Mix together 4oz soften cream cheese, 2 Tbsp Italian style breadcrumbs, ½ tsp salt and ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
3. Fill each mushroom
4. Place under low broil for about 10 min, until brown and you see some liquid at the bottom of each mushroom
5. Brush each mushroom with butter and serve immediately!