Fresh Cream Butter
1. Put 2 cups heavy whipping cream in a stand up mixer
2. Attach the whisk and mix for 4-5 mins, while mixing add up to 1 tsp of salt for salted butter
3. Mix another 3-4 mins until the butter bits form and liquid separates.
4. Grab a handful of butter bits and squeeze as much of the liquid out as possible.
5. Repeat until you gotten as much of the butter out as you can and discard the liquid.
Use right away or store in refrigerator
Microwave Strawberry Jam
1. Empty a 16oz package of frozen whole strawberries into a large glass microwaveable mixing bowl
2. Sprinkle strawberries with 1 1/2 Tbsp of powdered pectin
3. Microwave for 12 mins
4. Remove bowl and add 1 1/4 Tbsp lemon juice and 1 1/4 cup sugar. Stir until the sugar is melted.
5. Microwave for another 12 min on 60% power.
6. Skim off foam that has collected and stir once more. If it sheets off the spoon you have done it correctly.
7. Transfer to a sterilized jar and allow to cool. Top with lid (and fabric square) and store in the refrigerator.